Thursday, August 22, 2013

Random Sims Musings-Sims Edition 8-22-13

This is just a quick one.  I may have been too soon to react (exactly what I thought other people were doing :o) about how the Sims look.  After reading more stuff this is a Pre-Alpha release they are playing with and showing now.  Now I'm no expert when it comes to the lingo but I figured it's still early in the game (HA-HA!!!!!).  Literally though and now this could be bullshit buuuuut....sounds like the staff is working on getting the game working before they put the minor details in.

I know for some people this isn't good enough and there's plenty of stuff that won't work to their liking and how dare they release this stuff and blah, blah, blah.  Yeah, whatever.

Sadly I'm going to miss the live broadcast today but I'm sure by the time I get home tonight it will be up and running.  I'm really enjoying hearing about The Sims 4 but I wish I could've been there.  Maybe one day.

Go 4th and Sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment