Saturday, August 10, 2013

Random Sims Musings 8-10-13

So lately I'm been trying to figure out what to do with this little Sims empire I'm trying to create and don't really know what to do with it.  I would like it to be something.  Something people see of course would be nice.  But for now I figure I'll just plug along trying to get my stuff out there as best I can.  Got the whole tumblr account set up and I'll be using that for more creative things, like stories and profiles of my Sims.  I have an idea for one, I just need to work on it.  I have all sorts of pictures and mostly have stories behind my sims.  Now I would just like to put them together so maybe other people can come across it.    We'll see how this all goes.

On another topic, I watched the trailer and a few videos for Grand Theft Auto V.  Sadly, it doesn't seem to be for the PC but only for consoles which I do not own.  I like the look of it and open game play is always good.  Back in the day I bought the Vice City game and couldn't get past the second mission.  It was hard for me to play it on the PS2.  Mostly I would just have the guy steal cars and blow things up.

Anyway, I got to thinking about The Sims 4 while watching the new videos and I know there are people out there don't want it to look too realistic but to me it seems to be the direction to go.  I don't want cartoony looking Sims.  I want them to look real but still look like they're drawn.  I hated the look of The Sims 2.  They all had weird expressions and they're heads were shaped wrong.  In The Sims 3 I do get a sense that there are different looking sims around town.  Personally, I end up just making all mine looking the same or very similar but oh well.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Gamescom next week to see The Sims 4 gameplay.  Would love to go to something like that but with no money, no passport and hard to take time off from work it's not really possible.

Go 4th and Sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment