Monday, May 6, 2013

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end

Yeah, so I picked a cheesy 90's song for a title.  Get over it.  So now it's now officially official.  The Sims 4 is coming 2014.  And I'm not sure how to feel yet.  I still have playing to do with Sims 3.  This is the first one of the three that I've been able to go on the whole ride, get stuff when it's released, let myself get excited by the stuff coming up ahead.  Now that it seems that train is slowing down but I'm not ready to get off yet.

More info here, sadly I'm not an insider...yet!!!

Website up here.

Forums up here.

There's new stuff for at least the rest of this year and that's exciting.  So I think for now I'm gonna check out what out there and enjoy the rest of what The Sims 3 has coming.

Go 4th and Sim! <--See what I did there??






No comments:

Post a Comment