Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Sims 4: Gameplay Walkthrough Official Trailer

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!  HERE IT IS!! WHAT EVERY SIMMER HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

This...



And more importantly, MY opinion of it.  Yeah.

Well, it was in game footage.

Not exactly live game play and mostly a setup.

Okay, the world is looking nice.

But most of all I love the build mode/gallery options.  I can get flaky with my playing and sometimes just want to change up the house my sims live in.  Well, if I get that urge playing the Sims 4...BOOM!  New house.  Won't even have to wait until they walk off the lot  >:(  to give them a brand new house.

Lots of loading screens.  But if I'm not mistaken one of the words going across the bottom was "Shaving llamas"  WTF??

Overall, still not knocking my proverbial socks off.  It is a very VIBRANT looking game and yes, I mean that in all caps.  Did Katy Perry have a hand in the design?  Where are the giant bananas?

Will I be getting it?  Of course!  Simmer for life!  It's just a matter of when.  I like where I am with Sims 3 and don't really see a need to move on right now.

And maybe I'm just a little grumpy that I still don't have access to the CAS Demo.  Okay, a lot grumpy.

Go 4th and Sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment