Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Sims 4: Build Mode Official Gameplay Trailer

So today we have this.





This looks way more appealing to me than Create-a-Sim even though it's still the same push and pull concept.

Adjusting walls is nice.

Adjusting wall heights is nice.

Adjusting foundations is nice.

The updated blue print mode is looking good, too.

But there's one thing I noticed hidden in one of the menus that just might make me buy this game...



Yeah, something that's been missing in Sims 3.  Shrubs in animal shapes!  There's another one but I can't really tell what it is.  So after watching the whole video that's the one thing I take away from it.  That and maybe I can finally build a roof that won't make me want to throw myself off of one.

Looking forward for more info to come soon from E3 and they better not disappoint!  (Like taking away Create-a-Style!  Boo!  Hiss!)

Go 4th and Sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment