Sunday, August 3, 2014

Insert Missing Demo Here

I'm just going to come right out and say it...I'm pissed that I don't have the Sims 4 CAS Demo.  Maybe I'm acting like a spoiled brat who feels they deserve it and yeah, I don't care.

I can understand getting the demo in the hands of Youtubers and websites for review but it just seems like more normal players have it and some people who haven't even really played The Sims 3.  What's the point of releasing to the general public when most people are going to have it before then?  I know I'm being pissy about it but it's hard to see all this new stuff from other players like me and I can take part in it.  I'm pretty much avoiding any Sims 4 news except in the most glancing way.

I think this will probably be the last I say of this in public (such as my "public" is) I'll just stew over in my corner here.

Of course I should say that I reserve the right to change my opinion if circumstances change.


Go 4th and Sim!  Simmer4life!

No comments:

Post a Comment