Friday, March 14, 2014

This thing on??

Yeah, so it's been awhile.  No reason really.  Just busy.  It's nothing personal.  No, really it's not.  I have been playing  The Sims 1, 2 and 3.  Sims 1 got borked and I lost all the sims.  Bob, Betty, Mortimer, Bella, The Hicks, all gone. :( I have no idea what happened.

Old game + Windows 7 = Disaster???

I've tried to get into The Sims 2 because it does have quite the fan base.  I'm trying, really I am but it's not doing it for me.  I still have all my old save and downloads and maybe if I put all them in the game but I doubt it.

My favorite is still the current version but I think I have too much going on in it.  Too many saves without really playing.  Too much stuff to do but I still feel like I've done it all but I really haven't.  :/  What to do?  I did start a new game that I have a semi outline of what I want to do, I just need the time to play.

What I want to do more!

At least with 3 versions on the computer now I can play something no matter how much time I have.  And that's a good thing!

Go 4th and Sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment