Thursday, September 12, 2013

Random Sims Musings 9-12-13

Yeah, it's been awhile but again it's not like anyone but me reads this thing so yeah.  Anyway, lets see what's been going on in the Sims World.

The embargo was finally lifted on the Sims 4 Build Mode and it sounds pretty good.  I'm liking the sound of the magazine mode or whatever they're calling it.  I like the idea of blueprint mode in Sims 3 but it was hard to judge how things would look without previewing them and it just seemed like the different room styles didn't match from room to room.  Like different doors and wallpapers.  Uh, all the country stuff should match.  Just saying.  I like building but I'm not so good at doing it from scratch.  Some of my favorite lots have been renovated ones.  I'm more satisfied in the end reworking something because I just get frustrated when I can't get things to work from scratch.

The Movie Stuff Pack was released and it's better than I expected.  Not quite sure what I'm going to do with the stuff from it but I've already used some of it in my household of video game characters.  Now that's something I can put together for my many blogs!  I don't seem like I play much anymore but I do.  That could be musings for another day.  Again, it's not like I have an audience for this thing.

And lastly, there's a new world coming.  Looks nice and the premium content is something that's been wanted by players for like EVER!  Just not excited by it.  I was never that big of a fan for OFB in Sims 2.  I found it more frustrating or honestly more like real work.  I didn't even build that many stores or businesses.

I downloaded a ton of shit though and used it once.  Useless downloads, noted for another musing topic.  I built more shops and stuff in The Sims 1.  I made a whole downtown area with all sorts of things.  I even made sure all the street lights were spaced perfectly.  Loved that downtown.  Okay I will admit I did make one town in The Sims 2 that I liked and filled it up with all kinds of shops but most of them were ones already from the game that I changed the stuff around.  I'm gonna have to pass on this world.  I don't play most of the worlds anyway.  I'll try them out but I keep going back to Sunset Valley.

Time for a random picture!  I'm pretty sure this fridge came in the base game and I just noticed that it has this screen on it.  So cool if that actually worked!


 And so this ends this edition of Random Musings.

Go 4th and Sim!  I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment